Federal Tax ID #81-0399818
We appreciate the time that is freely given each day to the Flathead Food Bank from our Board of Directors, staff members, and our precious volunteers. For those of you who cannot give of your time and talents, we will humbly accept your financial support!
Simply click the donate now button to use your personal check, and all major credit cards, safely and securely with Paypal™ Thank you in advance for your generosity and for helping us make the Flathead Valley a better place by providing temporary, emergency food assistance to those in need! Please note that as the donor of food items, individuals and organizations are protected under Montana's Good Faith Donor Law (MCA 27-1-716). We appreciate your donation which is tax deductible under IRS Code (c)(3).
Download a copy of our IRS 990 form... (need help downloading?)
We respect and protect the privacy of our donors and adhere to the following guidelines.
- Information about donors and donations is handled with respect and confidentiality.
- We do not exchange, lend, rent or sell our donor lists to third party organizations.
- The personal information you provide when making a donation will not be disclosed to any unauthorized third parties.
- When you make a donation online, a secure connection is established and your information is encrypted. The secure connection is maintained until the transaction is completed or terminated.
- Employees of Flathead Food Bank are not permitted to use this information for any purpose other than to carry out the services they are performing for the benefit of Flathead Food Bank.
- If you provide us with your postal address or email address, you may receive periodic mailings about Flathead Food Bank, its programs, or about upcoming events. If you prefer to not receive these mailings, please let us know by sending an email to email@example.com, or by calling 406-752-3663.